“Look at every path closely and deliberately, then ask ourselves this crucial question: Does this path have a heart? If it does, then the path is good. If it doesn't, it is of no use.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays ....

“Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'”
~Charles M. Schulz

To all that visit my blog, I wish You a Happy Holiday season. Here are a couple of humors holiday songs that take made me smile so I thought I would share.

THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS



OH HOLY NIGHT


TOM CRUISE CHRISTMAS


God bless you and yours.

“It is a curious fact that people are never so trivial as when they take themselves seriously.”
~Oscar Wilde

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hava a great holiday! I appreciate that you are my friend.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chrysalis said...

I wish you many blessings in the New Year, Someonetc.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.