“Sometimes questions are more important than answers.”
It is our interview season. We had our first interviews a couple of weeks ago and I posted that I would ask the question, "tell me about yourself?" Well, I did ask the question, but I did modify it a little. The actual question I asked was, "in one sentence, tell me who you are outside of medicine?"
I also asked 4 other questions:
- What is your favorite book?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What is your favorite song?
- Who is your favorite music group, singer, or artist?
- Do you think these are reasonable questions?
- How would you answer them?
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.”