“Look at every path closely and deliberately, then ask ourselves this crucial question: Does this path have a heart? If it does, then the path is good. If it doesn't, it is of no use.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I have a new toy ...

“Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon.”
~John Madden


This past week our little hospital opened a new NICU and OR. It is nice. It is bigger. Everything is shinny and new. We have lots of bells and whistles. Of all the fancy devices, the new tile, nice lockers, and larger rooms, there is only one thing that has really excited me. We have a telestrator. I am so excited. I think I have a new teaching tool.


“Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.”
~John Madden

No comments: